Dialogue 1
P: I want to go to the Shenzhen Universiade Center. Which line should I take?
我想去深圳大运中心,我应该坐哪条线?
S: You can take Line 3, and then get off at the Da Yun Station.
您可以乘坐龙岗线,到大运站下。
P: Where can I change to Line 3, please?
请问在哪里可以换乘龙岗线?
S: You can change to Line 3 at Lao Jie Station.
您可以在老街站换乘龙岗线。
Dialogue 2
P: I want to go to Shenzhen University. Can you please tell me how can I get there?
我想去深圳大学,请问你能告诉我怎么去吗?
S: You can take Line 3 to Lao Jie Station, and then transfer to Line 1 to Shen Da Station. You can't miss it.
你可以乘坐龙岗线到老街站,然后换乘1号线到深大站,就到了。
Dialogue 3
P: Excuse me, can you direct me to the Exhibition Center?
您能给我指指去会展中心的方向吗?
S: Sure. You can take Line 3 to Shao Nian Gong Station. Then transfer to Line 4 to get there. 可以。您可以乘坐龙岗线到少年宫,然后换乘4号线到那。
P: Which platform should I take? 我应该在几站台乘车?
S: Platform 2 第2站台。
Dialogue 4
P: Excuse me, where is the toilet? 您好,请问洗手间在哪儿?
S: Turn left / right, please. 请向左/右走
Dialogue 5
S: Hello. Where are you going? 您好,您往哪里啊?
P: Shuang Long. 双龙。
S: I think you're going in the wrong direction. 看来您坐错方向了。
P: Oh, thank you. 噢,谢谢!